Saturday, June 8, 2013

Busy busy busy...

The theater gave me very few hours two weeks in a row, so I got a second job. I'm now working at a new 7-11 near where I live, which has only been open for about five months. Once they got wind of the fact that I already know how to do pretty much everything in the store, they wanted me to have as many hours as I would take. They've been hard up for good help, it seems.

However, now two people have quit at the theater and I'm moving up in the ranks. If I can talk my boss at 7-11 into giving me the hours I want, I could very well be working two full time jobs for a while. And that's great, because yours truly needs money. If I don't post for a couple of weeks, you know why.

I've been working on a few projects here and there as well, but updates on those will have to wait. But for now, please enjoy some entertainment under the "Duck Philosophy" section to the right. >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment