Friday, April 19, 2013

Officially Broke

Well, the AZ Department of Revenue decided that I didn't need my tax return, so they went ahead and kept it. I like to imagine it was her way of getting back at me for leaving her. The state, I mean. She really is like the spoiled trophy wife who's never happy, in my opinion. You give her all your taxes, defend her against others who think she's just an empty shell of a human being (which she totally is, but you don't want anyone else saying it about her, cuz she's yours), they chase away all your opportunities to states like New Mexico and Texas, then when you finally say enough is enough, they remind you of that pre-nup you forgot to take out! "REMEMBER! YOU STILL OWE ME FOR THAT EDUCATION YOU GOT BECAUSE I WAS NICE ENOUGH TO LET UNCLE SAM GIVE ME THE MONEY TO LET YOU BORROW AND PAY ME BACK WITH SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK BUT YOU ALWAYS WILL WORK FOR ME CUZ THAT'S HOW THAT WORKS! B'BYE!"

*sigh*

The bank screwed me too, and the other debtors are not far away. I'm current on bills, but broke as a joke. Officially living life by a thread at this point. But the good news is I'm in Denver. Oh, that news will never not be good news! We'll see how many of these gigs I've lined up actually pan out...

No comments:

Post a Comment