Thursday, May 2, 2013

Starting to Lull

I am fortunate I have gotten to see some of the city before becoming broke as a lame joke, and have spent some quality time with family and made some new friends. But I'm starting to feel the weight of financial pressures, and that is going to chip away at the sugar high I've been on since I got here.

What I wouldn't do for just one potential client of mine to actually turn into a paid gig.

I don't know why so many people expect you to deliver the equivalent of a Monet, but are only willing to pay for deco they might find marked down at Ross.

I don't wanna turn up work, because cheap work is better than no work. Bu seriously, this man has to eat!

I'm trying to stay positive and busy. The volunteer work I have around the corner with the Libertarian Party should distract me from my money troubles.

Here's to following the dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment